POWERFUL DIY Hair Growth Serum – Grow Your Hair 2 inches In 7 Days!
Today’s BlackHairOMG SPOTLIGHT Article Features: Melissa Erial’s DIY Hair Growth Serum
So in today’s spotlight article Melissa Erial is our featured Vlogger, she is showing you Lovelies how to grow your hair with another easy DIY hair growth serum. (See our popular SUPER growth serum formula in this article!)
So in today’s spotlight article Melissa Erial is our featured Vlogger, she is showing you Lovelies how to grow your hair with an easy DIY hair growth serum.
Melissa says that her DIY hair growth serum will grow your hair TWO inches in just one week using all natural products such as aloe vera, premium Jamaican black castor oil, and vitamin E which are all well known to be beneficial for promoting hair healthy and fast growth.
Below you’ll find the instructions for making and using this serum…
❤ DIY HAIR GROWTH SERUM INSTRUCTIONS:
For this hair growth serum you will need one Aloe Vera plant, Black castor oil, and vitamin E capsules.
- Take the aloe Vera plant and cut it in half and set the other half to the side for later then you are going to cut off the sides and the outer leaf.
- Aloe vera has proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp and condition hair leaving it smooth and shiny. It also promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff.
- Once the outer leaf is removed use a knife and begin chopping to extract the gel from the plant.
- Then use a funnel to pour high-quality Aloe Vera gel into applicator bottle and put in three tablespoons of oil
black castor oil is rich in Omega-9 fatty acids keeping hair moisturized and prevent hair from drying and promotes hair growth.
- Take 10 capsules and cut them open. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps repair and build tissue. When applied to the scalp it helps reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles, and encourage hair growth.
- The last step is to pour everything into a blender to mix well for even consistency and store it in the fridge for up to 30 days. To apply the product on DAY ONE, start out on damp hair, using a wide tooth comb to detangle, shake the serum to even out the mixture and begin applying then you’ll want to be sure to massage the scalp with a deep massage which will increase blood flow to the hair follicles, condition the scalp, and promote hair growth.
- **She said in the YouTube comments that she applied the hair growth serum every morning and left on all day, and used a plastic cap when at home to condition more. Then she just rinsed it off with water and conditioner.
- On DAYS 2-7 you will repeat the same steps, start out on damp hair, detangle, shake serum, apply and stimulate flow through the scalp with a deep massage.
Melissa Erial guarantees that if try this hair growth serum out you will start to see results in one week. Watch her video below and tell her the BlackHairOMG featured her!